Board of Trustees
The Anglican Alliance is constituted as a charitable company whose goal is to work to overcome poverty and injustice through building and supporting capacity in Anglican Churches around the world, networking and sharing good practice in development relief and advocacy.
Our chair is Most Revd Albert Chama, Archbishop of Central Africa, and he heads a global board.
- Canon Delene Mark Director of Hope Africa
- Revd Canon Grace Kaiso General Secretary, Council of Anglican Provinces of Africa
- Ms Adele Finney Executive Director, The Primate’s World Relief and Development Fund
- Revd John Deane Executive Director, Anglican Board of Mission
- Mr Humphrey Norrington Retired Banker
- Dorothea Hodge Founding director, Aequitas Consulting
- Mrs Sandra Andrade Co-ordinator of Anglican Development Services
- Dr Robert Radtke President of Episcopal Relief and Development
- Mr George Kiriau Anglican Church of Melanesia
- Rev Canon Kenneth Kearon Secretary General
- Rt Revd Humphrey Peters Bishop of Peshawar
- Revd Desmond Cox Chairperson, St. John's Cathedral HIV Education Centre, Hong Kong
- Ms Laura Bernice S. Ocampo ECP-ABM Community Development Liaison Officer